header

header

Monday, February 25, 2013

As long as I'm living, my baby you will be.

"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be." ~ "Love You Forever" Robert Munsch


Here we are, after a monumental weekend and I'm pretty much feeling like this familiar quote. It was a banner weekend but the biggest news is the partial deconstruction of Ella's crib.



 
She gave it a test run.
 
 

And then we visited my parents so that Ella could help her Papa deconstruct her crib at their house as well.




She handled the tools quite well and her Papa handled the bossing even better.
 

I am happy to report that Ella is sleeping better than ever and I'd be lying if I told you it wasn't sad for me. She isn't even a toddler anymore. With the exception of Panda, she has pretty much shed her little-self skin. Ella reminded me yesterday, "You know, I'm just not a baby anymore, mom" to which I replied, "but you will always be MY baby". I got this look...


Happy Monday! ~H

No comments:

Post a Comment