header

header

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Video Success.

It is a long story and involves technology and a desktop computer along with two laptops. Bottom line, I've managed to get most of our China video clips into 'sharing' form since the support and website offered through our cute little handheld video camera is no more. I did it. I'm thrilled.

So, I'll leave you with this: three years ago this very day we were here.

Stone Forest, about 75 miles outside of Kunming. It feels prehistoric and rather surreal.

Xuilan and her husband drove us there. If you forget what she looks like she's the older lady with glasses wearing the tan jacket. You know, the one with a whole bunch of zip.

I miss her. And going back through these videos makes me miss Kunming very much. Enjoy a little China through our eyes.



~H

1 comment: