header

header

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Day Before The Day

We are just now getting back to our hotel room at 9:15 pm Saturday night. Xiulan has run us ragged again! We did an awful lot but not nearly what we have in store tomorrow. The day. Four years. All your support and love. This. Is. It.

I have no idea when we'll get photos updated to the blog tomorrow (Sunday), but we will try. Just be patient.

Tomorrow morning, we are meeting Xiulan and the other family (from Georgia) to head to the Civil Affairs Office to meet our daughters, only four days apart in age. We know that you'll be there with us every step of the way.

I will leave you with this photo, one that I took at a nearby park this morning.

H&L


5 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of the happy family. :)

    Sam
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is now 8:06 AM, SUNDAY MORNING, Kunming Time. I can only guess at your feelings at this moment. We are all with you in our thoughts and prayers. Blessings!

    Love and kisses to all THREE of you!

    Deb Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to check one blog one more time before bed. It's noon in Kunming. I am so excited for you that I might not be able to sleep tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hold on for the ride, Heather!! So very excited and happy for you!!

    take care and be safe and healthy!!
    hollym.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not stop thinking about you last night...are they awake (of course!)... did they meet Ella yet...how are they holding up? Well, Sunday morning here and I know you've got her in your arms! Sweet, sweet dreams tonight little family! Can't wait to see pictures.

    Love, Tamara

    ReplyDelete