header

header

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Departure Day


One year ago today, we boarded a jet plane to bring our baby home.

I took this photo with my cell phone just before boarding, sent it to our blog mistress and powered down my phone for a liberating 16 days. She was sweet enough to post it to our blog that day. (It wasn't until we returned home that I saw how well she kept you updated. Remember, we couldn't access the blog from China.)

One year later, my hat still goes off to Gretchen for connecting our world in China with your world during that time.

Smile, laugh, get choked up or cry out loud looking back on our first weeks with Ella. The next two weeks will be full of flashbacks. Until then, I'll leave you with a few reminders of how far we've come!

(No pockets? No problem. Kitties fit nicely in a onesie!)



(A little painting and playing at our art museum.)






H, L & EML

No comments:

Post a Comment