header

header

Sunday, May 6, 2012

All Aboard!

National Train Day blew into town yesterday. And since I'm still trying to catch up on laundry, sleep and all the other day-to-day operations since my parents were out of town (translation: Ella and I were on Bentley duty) and coming down off the wedding, I thought I'd share a little glimpse into our weekend. Today, we are meeting up with some Kunming and Chongqing cuties at our zoo. You may recall our first surprise meeting here. We can't wait!

Until I get on the ball with the wedding photos, enjoy!!



Did I mention Papa and Grandma are back from 'bacation'?? Normality and full-on spoiling are restored!

Larry's band played at the big event. It took Ella mere seconds to get in the groove, literally. She was a dancing fool.



Roz and her parents joined in on the fun. And ornery expressions were plentiful.



~H

No comments:

Post a Comment