header

header

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cheating

Want to see what we've been up to the last two days? Check out Roz's world here. Because Roz's mama is a bit more on the ball than I am :)

Note: Ella's Papa and Grandma are on vacation this week which means I'm taking vacation days this week to be with Ella - to fill-in the gaps.

It has been a flurry of activity. Icing on the cake will be a visit tomorrow with my niece, Nicole, and her newest addition, Lily Victoria. She is eight days old today. In the last few days, Ella has had this to say about Baby Yiyyee (Ella speak for Lily):

"Baby Yiyee is in my tummy now, mama."
"Baby Yiyee is out now. She so silly."

I guess I should gear up for further discussions on how 'she came out'. Oy.

This auntie is charging her camera, perched and ready to go into shutterbug mode tomorrow. That's for sure!

H

No comments:

Post a Comment