header

header

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our First Christmas Part Two


Christmas night was spent with my (Heather's) side of the family... a lot of tall bodies in my parents' small house. I hope to post the group shot later when my parents email that over to me (hint, hint). Until then...

(Ella hanging out with her Uncle JB and Uncle Greg. It's hard to tell if they adore her, huh?)


(Showing off her outfit to cousin Haley.)


(Taking a break to catch up on the basketball scores. That's my girl.)

Tomorrow we gear up for four of our little FCC friends to come over and play. Actually, it will be our own little United Nations - three little girls from China; one little one from Guatemala and one from Russia. Yes...the camera is charging.

I hope to post one last time before the ball drops on Friday night. If I don't, it is only because we're just having too much fun (off work until Monday). So let me say Happy New Year. May 2011 be a blessed one for you, filled with health and joy. 2010 will go down in history for us. Although, I'm pretty certain Ella will do her best to top it.

H, L & EML

No comments:

Post a Comment