header

header

Monday, July 27, 2015

She brushed her tooth right out of her mouth.

Brushing your teeth some nights can be more exciting than others. On July 6, it happened. Ella lost her first tooth and all the while she was spitting blood out of her mouth, she was giggling hysterically. (Just when I think I've got this kid figured out, she does something like this!) She ran around upstairs yelling, "It feels weird! Oh my gosh! I need to call Roz! I need to call Grandma and Papa! Let me look at it again!" I, on the other hand, went to the bathroom and choked back tears at this new chapter. 



We are winding down into the final days of July which means that we've got exactly 29 days until school starts, but who's keeping track? I'm not. Really. I am not ready. She is not ready.


Daddy is good.

We've got stuff to do, like this kind of stuff...

...and this...

...and this.

Let's see what kind of adventures we can get into and let's see if Ella enters first grade with more than one hole in her smile!

~H

No comments:

Post a Comment