header

header

Friday, September 27, 2013

The best camera...

...to have is the one you have with you. It is true. And since joining the masses with my smart phone, I realize how much more daily documenting I can do. I'm amazed how I can push the camera on my smart phone to produce really spectacular images.

I'm also amazed at how good my daughter is at taking photos. She has a keen eye. Just recently, she has been asking to sling my heavy 35mm around her neck to photograph people, kitties, her Panda. It delights me no end and she understands the delicacy of the equipment.

Through her eyes...

Off to the zoo!


Lemur love.

Her favorite that day. We had to visit him twice, a rescued Cardinal convalescing in the aviary house.

Shadows.

Back Seat Selfie.

A trip to our Humane Society to drop off donations and give love to animals waiting for families.

Her two favorite kitties in the whole wide world.
Ella is having a good time photographing her Daddy-O and his band. Hands down the best photo I have of Larry behind the drums...

and Ella scores with this one!!



It seems as though my cameras are filling up with images at a faster pace because of the second set of hands 'helping' me. What a good problem to have, but it makes downloading and even updating Ella-land difficult!


Happy Friday! ~H



No comments:

Post a Comment