header

header

Friday, October 19, 2012

A post of self-portraits and flashbacks.

Ella's version of Halloween faces ("Scary Cat" is lower right.)

Mama got a new phone. A new glitzy one. I've taught Ella how to photograph herself with this new phone. She digs it. And she's good at it!

The living room painting project is done. It took us exactly 7 days. Balance has been restored to the first floor, kinda. So we went outside to celebrate yesterday.

I asked Ella to stand in the middle of the street, dance and 'act a fool'. She looked at me in disbelief and then told me this move was against the rules.

 
But she did it anyway.
 
 
Our neighborhood is on fire at this time of year. I know, I know. I spend a lot of time writing about it on her blog but I'm not making this up.
 



Such pretty fingers


And a little flashback to show, if nothing else, how fat her face was two years ago...and how unbelievably LONG her hair is now! This also makes me miss my Baby Ella :(



Ella - October 2010
Have a great weekend, Ella-land. Play in the leaves a little if you can!

~H

No comments:

Post a Comment