header

header

Monday, February 13, 2012

Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be..*


And we think her laughter and giggles are some of the best around. When her giggles and my shutterbug finger line-up in perfected timing? Well, it is worth a blog post :)



Ella did me the honor of a fantastic dance party after Ah-men on Sunday. (Her first time at Ah-men without a diaper, I might add!) Larry put in my "I need a pick-me-up like no other" CD. It is the soundtrack from a movie that Whitney H. appeared in when things were better in her life. It is chucked full of spirituals. We marched and danced through the house with our shakers. Larry read the paper, occasionally glancing over the top of it to smirk at us. I think it was a fantastic tribute and probably not the last this week if Mama has anything to say about it.

~H



*Whitney Houston "Greatest Love of All" (1963-2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment