header

header

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Has the fog lifted?

Blogging mama has been away because she was sick. Again. Thanks to Ella's daddy; her papa and grandma; and her other mama, Katie, for coming together. Amazingly, I managed to keep it all to myself and everyone else has remained healthy! Whew. (You can get a sneak peek of last week here.)

I did muster up some energy, dust off the camera and secure appropriate bribes to capture our girl in the dress my mom made her for Christmas this year. (See, all is not lost...I did NOT forget this from previous post.)

And she turned on the charm. And beauty.


And orneriness.


And big-girl posing.


And then poof... she grabbed some beads and was on to something else where I wasn't 'bossing' her so much.


H, L & EML

No comments:

Post a Comment