header

header

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Open Up!



Ella spent a bit of time with Roz this morning at Roz's house. It was a nice change from her normal Tuesday routine with me. It was good for me, too. It was so good that she took a four hour nap this afternoon!

I'm amazed at how far they've come in their playing together. They look like two little old ladies here, solving all the world's problems...




And her first go on the rocking horse, Roz and her cat waiting a turn.


Ella's face is healing up but she spends a great deal of time telling me, "No nose, mama" when I get down to the tedious task of cleaning her up.

And as we were doing art projects tonight, she looked over at her cat sleeping on the chair next to her and said, "Hi Simba. I'm drawing some pictures." The girl can talk. (Simba was unimpressed.)




H, L & EML

No comments:

Post a Comment