header

header

Sunday, April 17, 2011

It was only a matter of time


Driveway+Running = Boom. Oweee.


I took these pictures on Thursday, the day after her first big fall. She kissed the driveway HARD. No hands up to stop her fall. There were tears and screaming. Yes, Ella even cried too. Larry wasn't home from work yet so I was triage nurse on my own.

Parenthood is not for the faint of heart, is it? She is healing up pretty well. But the entire household is sick with colds. Her constantly running nose offers up some challenges with the cuts. (I'll spare you the details.)

Ella's fabulous sleeping has taken a nose-dive as well. I am not all that surprised. In addition to all this, her two year molars are coming in. I forgot how much fun teething can be. In spite of it all, she was a charmer at her Grandma's birthday party Friday night, and did amazingly well at her Aunt Sarah's surprise birthday party last night. Most importantly, she was an angel in church this morning, waving her palm. We're happy to have a day at home today and tonight, to rest and regroup for a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment