header

header

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shutter Bug

This past week seemed to fly by. Ella went to work with me this week - twice. My employer has been most gracious about allowing flexibility for the transition. My office is decked out with a play yard/crib, bin full of toys and the umbrella stroller for Ella to accompany me on all the trips I make around the building. Eventually I will be going into work without her. But for now, it is pretty wonderful. We are grateful for the understanding and friendship at my work.

And just a few days ago, our dear friend the Nicole of NicoleLee Photography spent some time with Ella. The finished product is still 'being developed' so to speak. But, this should give you a little somethin'. More pictures to come. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment