header

header

Monday, September 22, 2014

Mama Katie.

So remember that day Ella started Kindergarten? And she bawled without any hesitation? Yes, that day. Well, Mama Katie took care of me. We pampered our toes.
 
 
 
 


And drank coffee, and wondered about how our girls were doing in their new life. And it was a perfect way to spend my day. She kept me laughing even though we both knew we kinda wanted to cry all day.

Just before leaving to pick up Ella from school, I heard a gentle knock on the door. One of my FCC Mamas who just also happens to have an amazing cut flower business hand delivered these magnificent blooms from her garden as she was out on deliveries. You could have blown me over with a feather. I was so deeply touched. She saw the photos of Ella's first morning of school on the ever-popular social media site and thought I could use a little love myself.


Her blooms lasted a full two weeks and served as a constant reminder to me how much we are loved. My pretty pedicure is still going strong reminding me of how Katie took such good care of me, too.

~H

No comments:

Post a Comment