header

header

Monday, July 12, 2010





Larry says it's Daddy Mojo. It might be. Look at the two of them in these pictures! They are quite the pair. Tomorrow we'll find out if there's any truth to his theory when Ella is home with just me while I work. Including tonight, she's had six consecutive nights of going to bed like an angel. Her naps have been great, too. Fingers crossed.


We started off another great weekend by having a sleepover with our little peeps Gabe and Lana. This wasn't just any sleepover but the first we've hosted since Ella's arrival. The pressure was on to produce. I think we pulled it off. We all stopped by a neighborhood party, then to our favorite neighborhood Italian restaurant. After Ella was asleep, we played games by the light of tiki torches in the backyard with tunes playing around us. It was just like 'old times' which was a pretty big deal for our friend Lana, in particular.

Saturday was a gathering to celebrate my nephew Christian's graduation from high school. Honestly, I'm trying to figure out where the last 18 years went. He is a foot taller than me now but the sweet guy still lets me call him Baby Christian.


It was a thousand times wonderful that Ella was there for this milestone! When we were waiting, the milestones always grabbed at my heart so. Here she is making her way around the party with family and good friends...

Ella and her Uncle JB


Ella with our friend Steve. See that sparkle in her eye? I looked up at him exactly the same way as a little girl. (Yes, that long ago)



Ella hangin' with Cyndy. Pretty ladies.





Have a great week everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment